Resort Information For Our Guests
Pools & Water Features:
Pools are open 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Our Caravelle main building indoor and outdoor water features are open year-round (aside from the Wild Water Pool). Aside from the kiddie lazy river and Wild Water Pool, our main building pools are heated.
- Wild Water Pool is open seasonally through approximately Thanksgiving. It is closed for the season; check back for spring opening dates!
- Caravelle Tower pool is heated and open year-round.
- Carolina Dunes pool is open year-round. This pool will be heated in October through approximately New Years then approximately March 1 through Easter weekend, however, these dates are weather-dependent.
- St. Clement's, St John's, Arbor and Dry Dock pools are open year-round, however they are not heated.
- Sea Mark Tower pool is currently open for the season; closed for the season approximately November 1 through March 31.
*Select pools are only available to guests registered to that building.
Our main building pools are open to all of our Caravelle Resort direct rental guests.
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access
- Vending Machines
- Sun Deck
- Oceanfront Lawn
- Fitness Room
- Aqua petite Spa - by appointment - call 843-918-7076 or dial ext. 7076 from your room phone.
Our dining options are exclusive to our front desk rental guests!
- Santa Maria is currently open for breakfast 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. daily. Breakfast may be purchased in advance or at the door.
- Marco Polo is currently closed for the season; check back for spring opening dates!
- Pirate's Cove Ice Cream and Sandwich Shop is currently closed for the season; check back for 2023 opening dates!
We are excited to announce that our resort has gone cashless at our on-site outlets!
You will be able to:
• Enjoy faster check-out times at your favorite Caravelle Resort outlets, allowing for more time for fun in the sun.
• Be able to charge all food and beverage purchases to your room.
• No need to carry around a wallet or purse that might get wet in the ocean or dropped in the pool. All you need is your room key.
• Safe and secure - you can track all your transactions simply by visiting the front desk.
Simply load your room key with an accepted form of payment when you arrive. Your room key may be used at the following on-site outlets:
• Marco Polo (open seasonally)
• Santa Maria
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed.
- Dining Outlets:
-All hard surface tables will be disinfected between guests.
-A hand sanitizer station for guests will be provided as well as for staff.
-All other SC DHEC food and beverage regulations will be followed to the letter of the law.
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
Only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- We have a container for guests to drop off keys and pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.
Local businesses and the beach are open!
Myrtle Beach Area Restaurants: Restaurants are available for take-out and delivery, as well as indoor and outdoor dining. Many restaurants in our area are also offering delivery through such options as Grub Hub and Chow Now, Door Dash and Uber Eats.
Theaters, grocery stores, shopping malls, shops, gyms, salons and more are all available to be open in the Myrtle Beach area.
Attractions: Most attractions in the area open!
A sampling of area attractions and shows that are currently open include (select locations may operate on a seasonal basis): Myrtle Waves Water Park, Wild Water & Wheels, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, The Market Common, Duplin Winery, WonderWorks, Soar+Explore Zipline, Ripley's Aquarium, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Rockin' Jump, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Board & Brush, Alabama Theatre and so much more! Check with any individual businesses you are interested in patronizing for more information on their current operations. These operations are subject to change.
testimonials what our guests say
Great location!- Michelle G
The Omelet Chef is a true joy, remembers us every year and makes great omelets.- mrjosephelee
Peaceful and quiet at night.- Robert L
Pool was nice, clean and refreshing!- Martin L
The employees are absolutely sweet as sugar!- Angela Y
Definitely the best breakfast!- Melissa D
It's centrally located to most of the attractions, and our room was super clean and very nice!- Amber B
Treated like royalty, great place to stay!- jlittle000
The room was perfect, and the oceanfront view was great!- Edna L
I Love Caravelle!- Niquala M
They truly showed what 'southern hospitality' was.- Kenny & Veronica
Had a great view of the ocean and a very clean room!- Brad A
Best family vacation ever.- Justin S