Pools & Water Features:
Pools are open 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Our Caravelle main building indoor and outdoor water features are open year-round (aside from the Wild Water Pool). Aside from the kiddie lazy river and Wild Water Pool, our main building pools are heated. Note, our 7th floor water features (indoor pool, indoor whirlpool, outdoor whirlpool) are temporarily unavailable.
- Wild Water Pool is currently closed for the season. Check back for spring opening dates!
- Caravelle Tower pool is heated and open year-round. Note, this pool is temporarily unavailable.
- Carolina Dunes pool is open year-round. This pool will be heated in October through approximately New Years then approximately March 1 through Easter weekend, however, these dates are weather-dependent.
- St. Clement’s, St John’s, Arbor and Dry Dock pools are open year-round, however they are not heated.
- Sea Mark Tower pool is open seasonally; closed for the season approximately November 1 through March 31.
*Select pools are only available to guests registered to that building.
Our main building pools are open to all of our Caravelle Resort direct rental guests.
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access
- Vending Machines
- Sun Deck
- Oceanfront Lawn
- Fitness Room
- Aqua petite Spa – by appointment – call 843-918-7076 or dial ext. 7076 from your room phone. View the full list of services here.
Our dining options are exclusive to our front desk rental guests!
- Santa Maria is currently closed for the season. Check back for 2024 opening dates!
- Santa Maria Lounge is closed for the season. Check back for 2024 opening dates!
- Marco Polo is closed for the season. Check back for 2024 opening dates! Weather-dependent.
- Pirate’s Cove Ice Cream and Sandwich Shop is closed for the season. Check back for 2024 opening dates!
We are excited to announce that our resort has gone cashless at our on-site outlets!
You will be able to:
• Enjoy faster check-out times at your favorite Caravelle Resort outlets, allowing for more time for fun in the sun.
• Be able to charge all food and beverage purchases to your room.
• No need to carry around a wallet or purse that might get wet in the ocean or dropped in the pool. All you need is your room key.
• Safe and secure – you can track all your transactions simply by visiting the front desk.
Simply load your room key with an accepted form of payment when you arrive. Your room key may be used at the following on-site outlets:
• Marco Polo (open seasonally)
• Santa Maria (open seasonally)
• Pirate’s Cove (open seasonally)
At this time daily housekeeping is not available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request.