6900 N Ocean Blvd.,
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Check-in: After 4 p.m.
Check-out: By 11 a.m.
Check-in Age: 21 (Carolina Dunes and Sea Mark Tower is 25)
*Denotes in select units
The Santa Maria Restaurant has long been a favorite for offering the finest breakfast that you can find. Featuring our famous made-to-order omelet and Belgian waffle station plus all the regulars, the breakfast is always a hit. Santa Maria also offers a full seasonal bar and food selections. Santa Maria is located street side in the main hotel. Open seasonally.
Stop by the Marco Polo Pool Bar for a cool beverage on a hot beach day, or grab a delicious and convenient bite to eat so you can get back to soaking up the rays. The Marco Polo pool bar offers daiquiris, smoothies (with or without alcohol), beer and other adult and non-alcoholic beverages; it is located between the block-long poolscape and the ocean. The Marco Polo Bar operates on a seasonal schedule (weather permitting).
Pirate’s Cove Ice Cream and Sandwich Shop
The Pirate’s Cove Ice Cream and Sandwich Shop is a popular spot to take a break from the warm summer sun with a cool hand-dipped ice cream cone. You can also grab a quick convenient bite of lunch, featuring wraps and more! The Pirates Cove is located beside the block-long poolscape in the main hotel and maintains a seasonal warm weather schedule.
Your remaining balance is due upon check in** and can be paid via major credit card* or debit card. Credit or debit cards must have a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and must be imprinted with the cardholder’s name; matching photo ID must also be presented. We are unable to accept checks, money orders, cash, pre-paid cards, gift cards or foreign currencies. *A 2.5% convenience fee will be added at check in for credit card payments, however this fee is waived for debit card payments. **Some packages/special offers may have different deposit/payment requirements. Please refer to the details of the rate plan.
A $10/night per vehicle registration fee will be charged at check-in. Trailer parking is not available.
Caravelle Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Caravelle’ Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment (call for pricing details!). The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need*
- In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
- No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
VIP Plan is not valid with winter snowbird monthly rental reservations.
Accidental Damage Protection
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan is an optional fee that is $39.99.
- This plan provides coverage for up to $1,000 of accidental damage.
- This may include but is not limited to; furniture damage, scratches, scuffs or spills on carpet, bedspreads, broken lamp or scratches or scuffs to walls.
- This fee is non-refundable and is added to your balance.
- Any damage claim must be reported to the resort prior to check-out.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan does not cover intentional or malicious damage due to abuse or damage incurred while violating resort guidelines. For example, this may include but is not limited to smoking, pets, parties or other resort guidelines.
- If you opt to decline this optional coverage, a $200 preauthorization to a credit card ($250 for Sea Mark Tower reservations) will be required at check in to cover potential damage.
testimonialswhat our guests say
My family has been coming to The Caravelle for 8 years - love this place. We always have such a great time!Kimberly A.
The service at this resort was phenomenal and everyone was friendly!Taryn B.
The friendly environment; the staff are so nice and I love coming back each summer.Erik B.
One of the nicest places I've been and will go back every time I visit…The view was fantastic. The staff was great!Terence P.
We really enjoyed our stay here! The room was huge, had everything we wanted, and the oceanfront view was so amazing!Julie F.
Love being close to everything but not feeling like it! Great place to relax!!Kandice V.
We love The Caravelle!Dany & Katia
Loved it, had the best time. Rooms nice and right on the beach and affordable!Betty L.
Caravelle is definitely a home away from home!Jacqueline I.
My family stays here every trip to Myrtle Beach and love it!timberwolves4
We had a great first family vacation at Myrtle Beach and we are so glad we stayed at Caravelle.Payton K.
Nice condo, nice staff. We keep coming back again and again!Deborah P.
I loved the friendliness of the staff and the hotel room was awesome.Jen W.
Beautiful pool and lovely lazy river!Harriett P.
This is the most relaxing week my family gets in a year, and that is why we keep coming back.Brian W.
A wonderful family friendly place to stay, that's for sure! My girls are asking to book for next year already!!Katrina S.