The Ship's Blog
Summer Events at The Caravelle
The Caravelle Resort has a bunch of fun activities and events planned this summer! With something to do almost every day, you’ll never even have to leave the resort.
Daily Kids’ Activities
Their daily kids’ activities take place 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays and are always big a hit! Your kids will love the exciting games, crafts, contests, and the popular Magic Al Balloons and face painting. Activities include:
· Shark Tooth Search
· Ladder Ball Toss
· Splashtastic Pool Games
· Water Balloon Games
· Hula Hoop Games
· Family Relay Races
· Family Cornhole Tournament
· And more!
While there is a small fee to participate in the arts and crafts and tie-dyeing activities, all other kids’ activities are completely FREE!
Resort Specials & Events
Starting as early as 4 p.m., guests can enjoy The Caravelle’s evening specials every Monday through Saturday. Their evening specials and events include everything from delicious dinner specials, to fantastic live entertainment.
· Liquids Lounge Happy Hour every Tuesday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
· Santa Maria – Taste of the Carolina’s every Wednesday from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
· Poolside & Pirate’s Cove - Half Price Ice Cream and Family Pizza Deal Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
· Santa Maria – All You Can Eat Fish Fry/Grilled Chicken and the Fixins’ Fridays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
· Santa Maria – Steak Out Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
· Liquids Lounge Karaoke – Mondays, 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Wednesdays, 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
· GUEST FAVORITE – Polynesian Fire Show, Poolside – Mondays at 9:45 p.m.
· Family Disco Night with Magic Al – Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
· Oceanfront Lawn – Assorted Live Entertainment – Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Caravelle has so much in store for you this summer so book now and start planning your summer vacation today!
*Resort events and kids’ activities will run from June 2, 2017 to September 2, 2017, subject to change and weather permitting.
Leave a Reply
testimonials what our guests say
They truly showed what 'southern hospitality' was.- Kenny & Veronica
Best family vacation ever.- Justin S
Had a great view of the ocean and a very clean room!- Brad A
The Omelet Chef is a true joy, remembers us every year and makes great omelets.- mrjosephelee
The employees are absolutely sweet as sugar!- Angela Y
Great location!- Michelle G
I Love Caravelle!- Niquala M
Peaceful and quiet at night.- Robert L
Treated like royalty, great place to stay!- jlittle000
Pool was nice, clean and refreshing!- Martin L
It's centrally located to most of the attractions, and our room was super clean and very nice!- Amber B
The room was perfect, and the oceanfront view was great!- Edna L
Definitely the best breakfast!- Melissa D