The Ship's Blog
Valentine’s Day at the Caravelle
Trying to plan the perfect Valentine's getaway weekend in Myrtle Beach? Look no further than the beautiful Caravelle Resort. Located along the famed “Golden Mile", The Caravelle's beautiful oceanfront setting is the perfect backdrop for your romantic evening. Enjoy a bottle of champagne with two Caravelle glasses and a dozen chocolate covered strawberries in your room before enjoying a decadent three course meal for two. Dinner reservations for February 14th are required so be sure to make a reservation while there is still availability.
Valentine’s Sweetheart Dinner Menu:
- Crawfish Mac and Cheese
- Lamb Paté With Minced Pea Pure and Roasted Yellow Beets, Topped with Micro Green Salad
- Roasted Heirloom Tomato Tart with Onion Caramel and Goat Cheese
- Grilled Sliced Lobster Tail Over Lump Crab Raviolis with Wilted Arugula and Cured Tomatoes, Finished with Champagne Mushroom Cream
- Pan Seared Duck Breast With Creamy Herbed Polenta, Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts Paired with a Fennel Orange Honey
- Grilled Center Cut Filet Mignon with A Sweet Potato Au Gratin, Roasted Asparagus Finished with a Pear and Port Wine Reduction
- Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding with Raspberry Compote and Champagne Crème Anglaise
- Grilled Blood Orange Pound Cake and Mango Sorbet Finished with a Brandy and Cherry Reduction
Our chef puts all his culinary efforts into this meal for a mouthwatering result!
Do you want to ramp up the romance? When you book your reservation, add our Valentine’s Romance Package for just $35 (tax inclusive) to enjoy right in your room! Don’t worry if you have already booked your reservation, you can still call us and we can add it to be ready in your room when you arrive!
The romance package includes:
- A Bottle of Champagne
- 2 Caravelle Engraved Souvenir Champagne Flutes
- A Dozen Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Show your Valentine how much you care! Dinner reservations are required so please call 843-918-7087 to secure your reservation. Or, you can add dinner to your reservation when you book. Hurry and book now for the best rates and availability!
testimonials what our guests say
Great location!- Michelle G
The Omelet Chef is a true joy, remembers us every year and makes great omelets.- mrjosephelee
Best family vacation ever.- Justin S
They truly showed what 'southern hospitality' was.- Kenny & Veronica
It's centrally located to most of the attractions, and our room was super clean and very nice!- Amber B
The employees are absolutely sweet as sugar!- Angela Y
Pool was nice, clean and refreshing!- Martin L
Peaceful and quiet at night.- Robert L
I Love Caravelle!- Niquala M
Definitely the best breakfast!- Melissa D
The room was perfect, and the oceanfront view was great!- Edna L
Treated like royalty, great place to stay!- jlittle000
Had a great view of the ocean and a very clean room!- Brad A