The Ship's Blog
Fun 4th of July Events on the Grand Strand
There’s a bunch of fun stuff to do on the 4th of July here in Myrtle Beach. Here are a few of the most popular local events you can enjoy this Independence Day, 2017.
Annual Murrells Inlet 4th of July Boat Parade
A Murrells Inlet tradition, the 34th Annual 4th of July Boat Parade begins at 4 p.m. at Garden City Point. Watch as local boats are decked out in their finest red, white, and blue as they float through the inlet.
4th of July Myrtle Beach Fireworks
A variety of places in Myrtle Beach will be having a fireworks show for the Fourth of July:
- Post-Game Myrtle Beach Pelicans fireworks display will take place at the TicketReturn.com Field following the July 4 game against the Buies Creek Astros.
- Broadway at the Beach will shoot theirs off beginning at 10 p.m. over Lake Broadway on July 4.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk TBA.
- Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach will be setting off their fireworks at 10:15 p.m. over their scenic lake.
- Surfside Beach will host a 4th of July Celebration from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Surfside Beach Pier with fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
You can even have a day full of events and activities without leaving the resort! We will have kids’ activities Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. all summer. Not only that, you can take advantage of our nightly dinner specials and live entertainment! For a list of summer events and activities with full details, check out our Summer Events at the Caravelle blog.
Since accommodations regularly book up for the 4th of July weekend, the sooner you book, the better! So click here to make your reservations today!
Whatever you decide to do on this Fourth of, be safe, and have a Happy Independence Day!
*More events will be announced as the information becomes available.
Leave a Reply
testimonials what our guests say
Treated like royalty, great place to stay!- jlittle000
The Omelet Chef is a true joy, remembers us every year and makes great omelets.- mrjosephelee
The employees are absolutely sweet as sugar!- Angela Y
They truly showed what 'southern hospitality' was.- Kenny & Veronica
Had a great view of the ocean and a very clean room!- Brad A
Definitely the best breakfast!- Melissa D
Pool was nice, clean and refreshing!- Martin L
Peaceful and quiet at night.- Robert L
Best family vacation ever.- Justin S
Great location!- Michelle G
It's centrally located to most of the attractions, and our room was super clean and very nice!- Amber B
I Love Caravelle!- Niquala M
The room was perfect, and the oceanfront view was great!- Edna L