The Ship's Blog
Five Nearby Places to Watch the Sunset
One of the best perks of vacationing on the beach is being able to appreciate the tantalizing view from over the ocean. The Caravelle Resort sits oceanfront which makes for a romantic view at all times. While the sun rises over the ocean, the colors that dance in the ocean sky at sunset can be just as beautiful.
- The most convenient and private place to watch the sunset is from your own balcony in your room or suite. Cozy up on a chair together, put your feet up on the railing and catch the rays as they fall while reflecting on the water. While on vacation, relaxing is one of the most important parts to enjoy, so staying in and enjoying your room and the view is a perfect way to spend an evening.
- The beach of course is comfortable and closer to the action. Taking a dip into the shallow water and feeling and seeing the bright orange and pinks reflect off the ocean and on to you is a spectacular picture and really submerges you into such a beautiful natural occurrence.
- If you prefer to go out for the evening, check out the SkyWheel for a high view of downtown Myrtle Beach, the Atlantic and the sun falling behind the cityscape. This enclosed, romantic ride also gives couples a chance to get cozy while rising above the ocean for a much broader view.
- Dining with an ocean view and enjoying the sunset while you drink and eat is an all-time favorite. The Pier House Restaurant is a perfect place to partake in this. Enjoy an extensive menu with foods like, shrimp, fish, salads, sandwiches and steaks. There is something here for everyone to find as a delicacy and everyone enjoys a view of the ocean. If you catch the clouds as they morph with the sky into magnificent colors, then that is an ideal way to enjoy a meal.
- Does gambling with your spouse tickle your fancy? If so, the SunCruz Casino Ship is also a sensational way to enjoy the evening and catch the sun while it sets on the ocean. This is the closest you can get to watching the sun as it falls below sight and under the ocean. It is also a great place for a full course meal while you have some drinks and play your favorite casino games like slots, blackjack and much more. Call (843) 280-2933 for reservations, get out on the ocean and appreciate the view in an all new way.
Enjoy your stay at The Caravelle Resort, wear sunglasses and make sure you peek at what beautiful display nature gives us to let us know it is the end of the day!
Leave a Reply
testimonials what our guests say
Had a great view of the ocean and a very clean room!- Brad A
Best family vacation ever.- Justin S
Pool was nice, clean and refreshing!- Martin L
I Love Caravelle!- Niquala M
Treated like royalty, great place to stay!- jlittle000
It's centrally located to most of the attractions, and our room was super clean and very nice!- Amber B
They truly showed what 'southern hospitality' was.- Kenny & Veronica
Definitely the best breakfast!- Melissa D
The employees are absolutely sweet as sugar!- Angela Y
The Omelet Chef is a true joy, remembers us every year and makes great omelets.- mrjosephelee
Peaceful and quiet at night.- Robert L
Great location!- Michelle G
The room was perfect, and the oceanfront view was great!- Edna L